And we're live!
Yesterday was spent working on tons of branding assets and the game trailer. Today I made the Final Storm product page live and added a pre-order sale. The last few days have been reworking fonts, and graphics made with the fonts because I was using a font that I wasn't comfortable with the license on. - Hah, that reminds me that I need to add attribution for the font that I am using.
On a side note - this weekend I tested an Android build of Final Storm on my Nexus 5 - a phone from 2013. It ran fairly smooth in the early waves but began to slow down when lots of bullets started flying around. That's OK though - I'm very encouraged by that. I have not done one lick of optimization yet on this game. I already know 4 changes I can make that should make a significant difference in performance. But - I'm focused on getting the desktop version out first before doing anything else with mobile.
I'm really excited to see how this plays out!
Get Final Storm
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.